Manual or motorized version
In manual or motorized version, IDETEC's Alizé is one of the most powerful U-arms on the market with a speed allowing positioning in only a few seconds and high image quality.
Versatile, Alizé DR adapts to the different positions of the patient and pulmonary, oblique, frontal and profile exams are easily performed without having to move the patient, thanks to a variable focal length from 100 to 200cm.
Illustration of the different positions:
Its compact and sleek design is suitable for use in confined spaces and the integrated anti-collision flat panel detector provide optimum patient safety during spatial positioning of the device, which can be carried out remotely using its Bluetooth remote control.
The strong points :
- Its disengageable motor makes it easier to set up
- Self-positioning: 6 pre-programmed automatic motorized positions selectable on touch screen
- Focal lenght up to 2m
- Full field digital flat panel detector 43x43cm
- Possibility of connection to all types of Pacs, RIS, etc ...
- It allows you to manage a high workflow, while offering comfort of use and optimisation of your productivity.
"Alizé" DR is also available in non-motorized version. It is three times faster than the remote controlled table.
Quality components and accessories
The "Alizé" system is equipped as standard with high-quality components and accessories that meet the various medical and industrial standards.
We use only the most reliable and recognized X-ray tubes, high-voltage cables and AEC chambers on the market.