Serveur RefleX links
PACS Imaging is a web-based software for the archiving, distribution and visualization of all images produced in a healthcare facility. Its modular and scalable architecture makes it a solution adapted for all types of structures.
Pacs solution and printing
An access is dedicated to each type of user:
- Radiologists to make diagnoses,
- Prescribing doctors to consult images and reports in web mode,
- Patients to access their results from their browser.
PACS Imaging integrates the ECS VIEW web visualization software (without any installation) as well as a range of PACS VIEW consoles dedicated to interpretation. There are interfaces with specific tools of other editors (mammography, cardiology, virtual colonoscopy, etc.)
PACS Imaging can receive data and/or transmit it to a remote site as part of a telemedicine or teleradiology project.
- Compatible with all DICOM modalities
- Archiving multimedia files (MACS)
- Dicomization of images & videos of all specialties
- Patient CD & DVD Integration Tools
- Reconciliation of patient identities
- Advanced replication and backup management
- Optimized lossless Jpeg2000 compression
- DICOM Worklist Server Management
- Setting specific rules for archiving and compressing DICOM images